Highlights Of Event At Capital Smart City
Capital smart city held an event at capital smart city location 0n 2nd May 2019.In this event the higher management of HRL has explained about the development progress of the society and their upcoming plan of development.
Following are the imp announcements made regarding Capital Smart City by Mr Malik Aslam (CEO HRL)
- Capital Smart City has acquired National Garden on Chakri road, more than 6500 canals added to capital smart city yesterday.
- A new executive block is launching for non-overseas, with almost 30% high prices from general block, 5 sectors of executive block possession will be allotted in Jan 2020
- It’s better located with river view & golf course view.
- Clients with updated payments from general block are automatically transferred to executive block, rest clients can transfer to executive after updating confirmation and one instalment. General blocks files can be transferred with no extra cost.
- Mosque, school and over-head tanks are started in overseas block. We have promised possession in Jan 2021 but company will ensure more than 50% possession on 1st Jan 2020. So it will be first ever project that will deliver well ahead of time.
- Interchange will start in June 2020, NOC already been obtained.